Implantable devices are making a big impact on our lives. And because of this, they’re making their way into all kinds of areas. The heart. The head. And anywhere else you can think of. Once reserved primarily for pacemakers, implantable devices are now being used in other areas of the body - and for so many different reasons.
Our cladded high-quality metals, microstamping’s, and bonding wire are custom engineered to deliver industry leading properties for medical device manufacturers including:
- High corrosion resistance to body chemistry
- Excellent physical strength
- High electrical conductivity
- Wireless charging with RF/wireless components
- Improved performance of implantable devices